Monday, November 16, 2015

Exploring Oregon

Camp had to come to an end and before returning to Ohio I took advantage of exploring Oregon. I planned to stay with my JVC housemate, Katrina,and then it turned out that Lucy (Bubbles) needed a place to stay as well as Ashlea (Kiwi) so we all explored together. One day we kept ourselves busy by exploring the Oregon Coast at Pacific City and Lincoln City. Another few days we walked around Portland and went on the aerial tram, to Voodoo Donuts, back to Powells, and finished with the Art Museum. Ashlea and I even went to the Nike Employee Store during our stay at Katrina's farm.

Also in the mix was getting to visit with my two best friends from college, Emily and Erin, who had just driven cross country to move Emily to Portland. While Emily moved in we gave her space and continued exploring until the evening when we all went around Alberta street eating yummy food and feasting on hilarious conversations and photo ops. To be surrounded by some of my best friends in one of the most gorgeous landscapes in America is not something I will soon, or ever, forget. I'll be back Oregon!!!



Katrina and I at Pacific City.


With Lucy at Lincoln City
_________________________________________________________________________________




Overlooking Portland.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Camp besties.
College besties.
(One of) JVC besties.
L.O.V.E.
 _________________________________________________________________________________



Life on a farm, even if just for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment