Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy anniversary blog!

    Since I started this blog by thinking I couldn't blog, I am proud of myself for making it just over one year! In this one year I have gone through a few phases: blog about everything (at the beginning), what do I even have to blog about? (middle), too cold to walk to the neighbor's house or Dunkin' Donuts to blog (winter), and let me share the sunshine through my posts! (now!). If you have been reading along then maybe you noticed those phases and have your own take on them.

    Also, if you have been reading along for this past year then THANK YOU! I wanted to keep this as an engaging and active memory-keeper for myself but also to stay in contact with others. I have already looked back at some posts and found comfort in my own words that remind me to be grateful, creative, and adventurous! Hopefully I have grown (in some positive ways) this year and will continue to grow and reflect as I shoot for another blog anniversary! Thanks for joining me!

   Although some people might be over this song I am still a HUGE fan so please enjoy should you have the time:

No comments:

Post a Comment