Saturday, January 25, 2014

Christmas photo blast

    I know it is almost the end of January and that talking about Christmas makes me seem a little odd but that is not stopping me.

    I recapped the adventures of my trip home and to Kansas City in my "End of 2013" post but I decided to not include photos since I was already including so many others. Now I have changed my mind, mostly because I am trying to come up with another post that isn't ready and I need a filler for this week. But who doesn't love photos!?

Best friends from high school. Missing just one.

Kids I have babysat since they were born and they are turning 9 in February!

Christmas Eve mass.

Erin officially became a Shaver over Christmas.

Christmas morning stockings.

Gramma and Grandpa Sedmak.

Julie and my favorite St. Louis boys.

Family.

Typical us.

Mima and Papa with their grandchildren and great grandchild. (Missing one granddaughter and two great grandsons (my sister and her boys.))

Cousins and friends forever.

    I am still overwhelmed by the thought of how much traveling I did and how much family I saw and fun I had all within one week but I would not have had it any other way! I don't know when I will be able to go home again which makes me cherish these memories that much more. 

 
And lastly, this was one of my Christmas gifts....get it?....LOVE, HUGS, and COFFEE MUGS! 
Thanks Momma!

(Okay, I am officially done talking about Christmas 2013.)  

1 comment:

  1. Talk about the cutest post ever!!!!! This was adorable and I loved it. And, no offense, but Erin could never be a part of your family because she has really dark hair and is insanely taller than ALL of you. Love this family!

    ReplyDelete